Opinion of Kingman's Performance

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Financial Perspective (Linked Here)

I wrote an piece today for ThinkBlueLA.com ( LINKED HERE ).  I normally don't mention my postings over there, but I think this one is worth reading.  For those of you that want to have an idea of the big financial picture of the Dodgers, it's my perspective of things.

Clayton Kershaw, no gold glove award this year.

Under the topic of "Off-Season Awards that a deserving Dodger didn't get," it should be mentioned that Marlins pitcher Mark Buehrle was awarded the Gold Glove Award over Clayton Kershaw.  Other National League Winners included outfielders Andrew McCutchen, Carlos Gonzalez, and Jeyson Heyward, first baseman Adam LaRoche, second baseman Darwin Barney, third baseman Chase Headley and shortstop Jimmy Rollins.



No comments:

Post a Comment