Opinion of Kingman's Performance

Friday, May 13, 2011

Back up and Running?

Google Blogger has repaired the problem
It looks like the technical snafus are over and we are running again. Unfortunately my awesome post from Wednesday has been deleted, so I'm sorry about that.  It was some quality writing though.  You'll have to trust me on that.  It would've made Dave Kingman proud.  He would have liked it so much he may have even spoken to another reporter again.  Speaking of Kingman, my friend Roberto Baly over at Vin Scully is my Homeboy has given me information on a Dave Kingman appearance at Stockton on June 19th.  Link:  (Stockton Ports Website promo schedule)  Do I dare show up and pose for a picture with him while wearing this blog's t-shirt? What do you think his reaction will be? Will I have to change the name of this place? I'm not sure I want to find out. What do you think?

9-year old grandson Eric posing in his OKP t-shirt
********************************
I'm very sorry to hear of Harmon Killebrew's deteriorating condition.  In today's announcement, Harmon, who is battling cancer of the esophagus said, "I have exhausted all options with respect to controlling this awful disease,...my illness has progressed beyond my doctor's expectation of cure."
Link: Minneapolis Star Tribune article

I wrote about Harmon Killebrew back in late December when it was announced that he'd be battling this disease:  Link:  Harmon Killebrew post from December, 2010 
A great ball player and courageous human being.  God bless you Harmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment