Opinion of Kingman's Performance

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Finally Made it...Camelback Ranch

After driving 800+ miles and heading straight to Camelback Ranch, I am exhausted.  There is so much to write, but I'm dropping fast for lack of sleep.  They say a picture paints a thousand words.  I'll have to trust that old saying and post some pictures before I turn in.

Camelback Ranch is an awesome facility.  The game rained out, but I was able to be there early enough, (thanks for the suggestion Roberto), to head out to the minor league fields and see some intra-squad games and chat with former Dodger stars.

At night we went to Salt River Fields at Walking Stick, (another fantastic place), to catch the D-Backs-Dodgers.

On to the pictures...I'll post the long details tomorrow night.

Steve Yeager was very accomodating

Minor League Intra-squad game before the rain arrived

John Ely stopped for everyone, a very nice young man

Clayton Kershaw delivers a pitch Monday night
My brother Taylor shares a laugh with Sweet Lou Johnson 




1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures! Look forward to reading about your experience.

    ReplyDelete